HomeNewsOdisha NewsNews paper vendor dies in fire mishap.

News paper vendor dies in fire mishap.

This article is over 11 years old.

JAGATSINGHPUR – May 22.  In a tragic fire mishap occurred in Jamugaon Panchayat under Naugaon block , one news paper vendor locally known as Bani Nana who had sustained about seventy percent burn injures died in SCB Medical College and hospital Cuttack on Tuesday night. Report said that the fire broke out in Bani Nana house on Monday midnight, he was sustained sever burn injuries while the victim paper vendor was rescued from his bed room immediately sent to district headquarters hospital here for treatment and later shifted to SCB Medical college and Hospital for treatment where he succumbed to his injuries. Scribes from Naugaon block and News paper hawkers from Naugaon block have condoled untimely death of Bani Nana and a condolence meeting was organized at Press club at Naugaon on Wednesday. [Ends]

Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary held in Paradeep.

JAGATSINGHPUR   May 22. The congress workers from Paradeep Assembly constituency organized a remembrance meeting of former prime minster late Rajiv Gandhi on his 22 death anniversary in party office on the outskirts of port town. Paradeep town Congress president Ranjan Das presided the  meeting, congress leaders as Er Pramod Jena, Bishnu Barik, Devendra Mallick, Pradipta Biswal,  and Manoj Behera while addressing the event discussed the manifold activities of late Rajiv Gandhi during his living period and serving as prime minster of India for development of country . Report said that hundreds of congress supporters from Tirtol, Kujanga, Bhutamundei, Rahama including Paradeep surrounding areas took part in the celebration.   


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related Post